Tuesday, January 10, 2012

5 Trends I'm Loving

I've always been the girl who looks at new fashions, admires them, and is too scared to try them out. My biggest step out lately was the NYE beehive and none of my friends saw it! So, I'm going to try and be bolder this year with my fashion choices. I mean, why the hell not? Some of the ttrends I'm loving this year are below....
Yellow Tights

>>they look good on everyone<<

Fishtail Braid or Any Braided Updo

Colorblocking
Anything in a chevron pattern
Turbans or Headwraps


I can already cross the yellow tights & attempted fishtail/braided updo. I'm regretting not buying the UO Sparkle & Fade Colorblock Dress when I had the chance. (Drunken shopping is never a good idea...)
B
Fishtail Braid: Dianna Agron
Low Braided Chignon: Nicole Richie
Sparkle and Fade Colorblock Dress: Urban Outfitters
Striped Turban: Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment