Saturday, March 10, 2012

Band Post

An excellent Saturday was had today. Brian had the day off (!) yay and we slept in until 10! Well...I slept in until 10!

We hung around the house this morning and tried a new sub sandwich place for lunch. Eggplant on wheat bread sub with mozz cheese and peppers? Umm YUM! Afterwards we did some grocery shopping (thank the good lord for H-E-B) and finally went to see The Lorax. I'm pretty sure we were the only adult couple in the theater without children. Oh well! It was adorable. We then headed home where Brian made fish tacos w/ cabbage slaw, tomatillo avocado salsa and homemade black beans. Yummmmmm.

So. On to the band post. Let me just take a moment to thank Spotify. Spotify has changed my life and how I am getting exposed to new music. It's simply wonderful. Today I have been diggin a lady by the name of Lana Del Rey. I am totally loving her low voice and she kind of reminds me of Fiona Apple. I have seen her album out and I was curious, so I consulted my bff Spotify. So glad I did because now I have gone through her full album and know that it's on my wish list! Give a listen:)

Lana Del Rey: Born to Die

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment